Saturday 3 March 2018


I gotta tell you... it makes me SO MAD when people say I'm "lucky" because I've won the lottery grand prize 7 different times.

I'm sorry, you don't win 7 Lottery Game Grand Prizes by luck.

That would be like saying I'm going to get struck by lightning 7 times in my life.

Winning 7 times at ANYTHING, whether it's a game of checkers, chess, or the lottery isn't from luck.

It's from following a system, a set of rules that help to reduce the odds of losing.

When you stack the odds in your favor and stick with the things that have worked, THAT is when patterns emerge.

After 7 Lottery Game Grand Prize wins... I've cracked the code to winning the lottery and can show you how to win it too.

My biggest win to date was $842,152 playing Mega Money in Florida. I recently won a $98,000 Fantasy Five Grand Prize.

All of these are verified on the Florida lotto website.

So how have I been able to come up with my winning strategies?

Well, I've been able to win over $2 million in cash and prizes from the lottery by doing this...

1. Write down the previous winning numbers for each of the games you want to play.

2. Once you have the winning numbers for at least seven previous drawings... plug them into the simple formula I teach inside Lotto Dominator.

This formula is based on an algorithm that goes to work scanning statistics and giving you the probability of certain numbers hitting when you want them to.

See, by scanning through thousands of winning combinations, this algorithm can track and see the statistical probability of certain numbers coming up.

The formula inside Lottery Dominator does all the heavy lifting... you just need to add and divide a couple of numbers.

Use a calculator if you want - but it's simple math. Again, the formula does the heavy lifting.

3. Purchase your tickets based on the winning numbers my formula gives you.

Practically every single lottery game in the world is based on the same mathematical statistics and probabilities.

=> Watch My Free Video Packed with My Best Secrets Here

This means that the formula you get inside Lottery Dominator works for all lottery games.

And the reason why this formula works?

The numbers don't lie, so when you take out ALL emotional attachment... you increase your odds of winning.

In other words, let the numbers and statistics do the work... don't let your emotions get in the way.

Since winning is all about probability and patterns... you'll be astonished at the long-term stability of using statistical formulas when playing, versus using your emotions.

All lotto games in the world have the same principles, which are based on math, numbers, and statistics.

No where is any lotto based on your feelings or emotions.

So get rid of those, use the formula in the Lottery Dominator system, and your probability of winning even $200, $500, or $1,000 will go up dramatically.

If you're ready to grab the same formula I've used to win 7 grand prize lottery games... it's inside your Lottery Dominator private site...

=> Watch My Free Video Packed with My Best Secrets Here

Best of luck,
Richard Lustig

P.S. Remember how I said winning the lottery is all about stacking the odds in your favor?

And remember how I said it's all based on statistics and probabilities?

This is something I just read from a lottery study...

"Certain numbers DO come up more often than others in lottery draws.

The top seven numbers to pop up since the National Lottery launched in 1994 have been 23, 40, 44, 38, 30 and 33.

If you want to learn more of the proof that will skyrocket your odds of winning... head here now...

=> Watch My Free Video Packed with My Best Secrets Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.